Amexio, Europe’s leading ECM & CCM integrator, is proud to announce a partnership with Appian Corporation, a leading provider of a modern application platform for business process management (BPM) and case management solutions.
Based in Virginia, Appian provides a low-code development platform that accelerates the creation of high-impact business applications.
The Appian platform enables organizations to build mission-critical business applications accessible on computers, laptops, smartphones and tablets to:
– Improve the customer experience
– Achieve operational excellence
– Increase collaboration
– Accelerate time to market
– And simplify risk management and compliance on a global scale
Appian has been cited by Gartner as a leader among 18 low-code software vendors and named by Forrester Research for its dynamic case management solutions.
Since 2006, Amexio has built a strong reputation in digital transformation for identifying and solving customer problems with BPM solutions, among others.
This partnership further strengthens Amexio’s technical, functional and operational expertise.
Amexio offers the following services on the Appian platform:
– To help you execute enterprise-wide transformation initiatives
– To assist you in defining, formalizing and managing your BPM project on the Appian platform.
– To ensure the successful completion of your projects and accelerate the delivery of intuitive user interfaces
– To build simple and powerful business processes on the Appian platform
The execution of these services is based on our expertise: custom development, customer mentoring and change management processes using Agile methodology.
AMEXIO, the leading ECM&CCM integrator in Europe :
– 243 employees
– 24 M€ of turnover in 2018 / 25,5 M€ of turnover in 2019 (estimation)
– 5 countries (France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Portugal, Switzerland)
– 7 sites (Paris, Nantes, Montpellier, Brussels, Luxembourg, Porto, Geneva)